You’re ready to grow your design career, here’s a great place to do it.
You know who you are, you’ve worked hard to learn the ins and outs of design and creative. Now you’re ready to step up to more responsibility, expand your creative skills and move towards executing your vision.
You have a job and happy where you are, but want more responsibility, to get better at what you do. Maybe you want to work, where your work can be noticed and appreciated more.
You realize and like how advertising helps companies grow, hire more people and do more good things for their communities. You know your skill and detail at media help make that possible.
You show up every morning ready to takle the day. For you, clear communication, accuracy, design detail, and follow-through are standard. It’s the way you were brought up. You know the job is about expanding the client’s brand, it’s not about the agency. If that’s not you…well, there are other companies where you will be happier.
Good. Glad you’re still reading.
MBT is looking for a Senior Designer with experience working on complex creative marketing projects. You’ll work alongside our account service and digital teams to create visual change for our clients.
The Senior Designer plays a lead role in creating, producing, and implementing original design strategies across the agency. This role serves as a content leader, supporting our mission of driving inspiration through creative.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Design cool stuff
- Creative lead across the agency and multiple accounts
- Initiate, produce, and finalize creative elements (print, online, video, etc.)
- Identify and drive new ways to tell our client’s stories and engage audiences through existing and new channels
- Collaborate with other designers and account service teams to bring creative to life and manage vendor relationships with a range of suppliers
- Help coordinate departmental projects, as necessary
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to develop creative, impact-driven storytelling strategies to appeal to target audiences; excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to drive creative across the entire agency
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to partner with many different departments
- Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to manage, track and prioritize multiple projects or tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge and understanding of various digital media platforms and file formats
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software
- Strong time management and organizational skill