Does this sound like you at all? You’re passionate about media, digital and traditional. You refer to yourself as a social-media-obsessor, or out-of-home-nerd. You consider binge-watching a show to be consumer research as much as reading industry news.
You’ve got agency experience, working directly or indirectly with clients, but in a very hands-on role with media. Channel experience could vary from paid search, paid social, traditional media, OOH, etc. But at the root of it, you’ve got a handle on what strategy and planning goes into media buys regardless of the medium.
At MBT, we’ve got a lean team, meaning you’ve got opportunities to grow, stretch, and help across a variety of clients and media types. This position will be tailored between digital and traditional media based on your background. Huge bonus if you’ve got experience with paid social/search already, but if not, we’ll teach you.
This position will work through many aspects of media including:
- Media planning & buying
- Build and manage campaigns working directly with vendors, managed services, and directly in platform as needed
- Manage deadlines and creative specs, working closely with the account team to deliver on time.
- Monitor campaigns, optimizing to meet KPIs, and communicate with client and/or account team about recommendations and learnings
- Work with accounting & reps to complete billing each month
- Help build Google Data Studio reports and other as-needed reporting presentations
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate learnings, opportunities, and campaign adjustment recommendations
- Management of Rep Relationships
- Support account team with industry research and client-facing meetings
A few other things we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, or something related. Or experience to substitute.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Facebook Business Manager, AdWords, Strata, Google Data Studio, TapClicks, etc.
Does this sound like you? If we piqued your interest but your experience doesn’t match each line of this description, we still want to hear from you. Let’s chat!