You’re ready to grow your client service career, here’s a great place to do it.
You know who you are, you’ve worked hard to learn the ins and outs of navigating a client’s needs. Now you’re ready to step up to more responsibility, expand your leadership skills and move towards executing your vision.
You have a job and happy where you are, but want more responsibility, to get better at what you do. Maybe you want to work, where your work can be noticed and appreciated more.
You realize and like how advertising helps companies grow, hire more people and do more good things for their communities. You know your skill and detail help make that possible.
You show up every morning ready to tackle the day. For you, clear communication, accuracy, detail, and follow-through are standard. It’s the way you were brought up. You know the job is about expanding the client’s brand, it’s not about the agency. If that’s not you…well, there are other companies where you will be happier.
Good. Glad you’re still reading.
As an Account Manager, you’re hungry, driven, and the most critical member of our client-facing team. You’re intrinsically motivated and there’s no limit to what you can achieve when you set your mind to it. You emphasize strategy over production, challenging your clients and teammates to get to the root of the problem and spearheading and inspiring innovative creative development. You’re the business owner for your account, ready to jump in headfirst, set new systems in place, nurture and grow accounts, surpass company revenue goals and help take us to the next level.
- Direct and lead assigned accounts – key account person responsible for daily management, sales and profitability growth of assigned accounts
- Provide strategic marketing and advertising direction for assigned accounts in the form of annual plans or written briefs for key projects
- Develop and supervise client budgets, annual advertising planning and implementation, promotional calendar, deadlines, creative briefs, media and digital objectives and metrics, public relation assignments as needed
- Primary contact with ownership and senior management of accounts; interact with company Leadership as requested
- Work with the Digital, Social, and Design teams to fulfill client expectations
- Develop proposals for new and existing business
- Lead agency presentations for new and on-going work
- Sign client confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of client management experience
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and direct response campaigns
- Strong time management and organizational skill