MBT Marketing is looking for a passionate and driven social media intern. This role will be multifaceted with a focus on generating engaging, on-brand content to provide value to a client’s presence across key social media channels. During the internship, you will assist the social media team with scheduling posts, writing copy, responding to reviews and comments on all channels, sharing relevant content from other industry leaders on client channels, writing blogs, and writing monthly performance reports. You can expect to be well-versed in all things social media by the end of your internship, including how to create engaging content for social and how to analyze performance, draw insights, and implement changes across all channels.
The internship is stipend-based with the option for academic credit. Minimum 15 hours/week commitment.
• Participate in regular training sessions designed to teach you the fundamentals of organic social media advertising.
• Work with the social media team to develop and implement content for assigned clients.
• Write creative and well-written blogs for clients and internal self-promotion.
• Write engaging and effective copy for assigned clients.
• Work with the creative department to design social media content under the direction of the graphic design and social teams.
• Community management– respond to comments and reviews on assigned platforms and accounts.
• Assist with the monthly reporting of assigned clients.
• Participate in the research and development of new clients and campaigns, including competitive analysis, opportunities for growth, and market research.
• Contribute ideas during brainstorming sessions and strategy meetings.
• You have experience with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• You have experience with a scheduling platform.
• You’re eager to learn new skills.
• You’re detail-oriented and pay close attention to design/creative/copy.
• You’re a strong writer.
• You have a passion for social media.
• You’re eager to get real-world marketing experience.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and a 500-word minimum writing sample to [email protected]
Posted: 02/04/2020 at 8:25:43 PM