Paid Media Coordinator
MBT Marketing is looking for a motivated individual to fill our role of Paid Media Coordinator and join our Digital Marketing team. This person will be responsible for helping to ensure the success of our paid media campaigns by optimizing paid search and paid social media campaigns, creating and managing reports for clients and working directly with clients to answer questions, make changes to client campaigns and work with the rest of the team to build new campaign strategies.
- 1 – 3 Years Experience in Paid Media or Digital Marketing
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with coworkers and clients, including the ability to communicate effectively, calmly and courteously under pressure.
- Organized self-starter with the ability to multitask and learn effectively.
- Delivers work on or before deadlines while practicing excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Drive.
- Google Ads and/or Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Place, track and update paid search, display, video and social campaigns within the digital department.
- Analyze paid campaign account performance to identify key opportunities for account growth.
- Work with clients and provide insights and recommendations based on data.
- Participate in regular client and staff meetings.
- Support paid search and paid social initiatives as requested by department manager and specialists.
- Execute research on competitors, new tools, features and applications.
- Assist team members in brainstorming and strategy meetings to provide additional opportunities for clients.
- Develop and provide benchmark and tracking reports to client managers reporting on KPI’s to provide insights on how these map to larger client goals.
- Sign client confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Research and attend training and informational seminars for continued education as needed.
- Travel as needed up to 10% of the time