Who are you?
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for effectively managing client relationships, while also assisting the Account Service Team. This position is integral to maintaining relationships and collaborating with internal teams and delivering inspiring work to clients.
What you’ll do:
– Provide support to Account Team in managing all day-to-day activity associated with assigned accounts.
– Field customer requests and input tasks into project management software.
– Support in implementing and reviewing Social Media calendars.
– Work with cross-functional teams on campaign development and launch
– Setup and manage campaigns, assist with asset collection, content creation, campaign assembly and third-party tags
– Effectively communicate (verbal and written) with internal team members and clients
– Regularly monitor project management deliverables.
– Assist in organizing client billing with Accounting Team.
– Provide monthly reporting for completed digital campaigns.
– Collaborate with Account Team to outline strategic campaign initiatives
– Learn how to strategically manage, maintain, and grow client relationships
– Gain unique, in-depth insight into the Account Service Team.
– General office support getting the mail, answering the phones as needed.
What you’ll need:
– Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
– Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
– Capacity to learn and apply new technologies quickly
– Exceptional problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
– Friendly and approachable personality
– Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
– Ability to work well with & without constant direction
– BA/BS degree in Marketing
– Previous advertising agency experience preferred
What We Offer:
At MBT Marketing, you’ll make an immediate impact. MBT is made up of smart, talented, and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that inspire clients. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to excel in the Account Service team.
The compensation package includes competitive base salary, performance and/or discretionary bonus, health/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation, holidays and sick time. Perks include company sponsored events from whitewater rafting on a Tuesday to ping-pong happy hours. We have a casual, caffeinated, dog-friendly office. Many of our team members have the opportunity to travel for client meetings and industry conferences from time to time.
Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] or apply via our careers form.
MBT Marketing Communications Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MBT Marketing Communications Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MBT Marketing Communications Inc expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MBT Marketing Communications Inc’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
About MBT Marketing
Growing your business profitably requires insightful strategic decisions, marketing plans that accomplish your objectives, and advertising that reaches and persuades your Customers. MBT is a full-service Portland agency that helps businesses do all three. With deep experience in both traditional advertising and digital marketing, MBT can align your message and build your brand across channels.
Posted: 03/01/2018 at 10:55:22 PM